Combined – Half and Full Marathon
Skaters can skate the half marathon and the full marathon for a total of 39.3 miles and be eligible for COMBINED awards. Top 3 Overall Men and Women will receive medals. Awards are based off of gun time (not chip time).
Rules and Information:
- Anyone is eligible, skaters only (includes quads).
- Combined skaters have their own wave (9:14am) for the full marathon start.
- COMBINED skaters are not eligible for half marathon and full marathon awards and cash prizes. There will be separate awards for this category.
- Skaters will have their own bib color that will be worn for both events.
- There will be separate t-shirts given to those that participate.
- The last bus leaving for the full start will be at 8:30am. After that, you are responsible for your own transportation from the finish line back up to the full start.
- You will be supplied with two numbered gear bags for your convenience.
If you want to skate both events and be eligible for awards in each event, you must register separately. You can still ride the provided buses after you finish the half marathon. No special awards will be granted for these athletes since they are eligible for prizes as they are participating in two separate events.
Bus Loading Times:
- 5-5:45am – Half Marathon
- 8-8:45am – Full Marathon (Last bus leaves at 9am, after that, you are responsible for your own ride to the full marathon start line!)
- 6:45am – Leg 1 – Inline Half Marathon – 13.1 mi – Mass start with the half skaters.
- 9:14am – Leg 2 – Inline Marathon – 26.2 mi