Skaters can skate the half marathon and the full marathon and be eligible for COMBINED awards. Top 3 Overall Men and Women will receive medals.
Rules and Information:
- Anyone is eligible, skaters only (includes quads).
- There will be a new “Wave C” in the full marathon for the COMBINED skaters.
- COMBINED skaters are not eligible for half marathon and full marathon awards and cash prizes. There will be separate awards for this category.
- Skaters will have their own bib color that will be worn for both events.
- There will be separate t-shirts given to those that participate.
- The last bus leaving for the full start will be at 9 AM. After that, you are responsible for your own transportation from the finish line back up to the full start.
If you want to skate both events and be eligible for awards in each event, you must register separately. You can still ride the provided buses after you finish the half marathon. No special awards will be granted for these athletes since they are eligible for prizes as they are participating in two separate events.
6:45am – Leg 1 – Inline Half Marathon – 13.1 mi – Mass start with the half skaters.
9:14am – Leg 2 – Inline Marathon – 26.2 mi
Wave Start Times
8:35 – United States & Canadian National Anthems
8:40 – Clear the course
8:43 – Call to start
8:44 – 60 second warning
8:45 – Elite Open Men & Elite Masters Men 30-39
8:50 – Elite Masters Men 40-49
8:55 – Elite Masters Men 50+
9:00 – Elite Open Women & Elite Masters Women 40+
9:05 – Advanced Wave 1
9:08 – Advanced Wave 2
9:11 – Advanced Wave 3
9:14 – Combined Skaters
9:17 – Recreation Wave 1
9:21 – Recreation Wave 2
9:24 – Recreation Wave 3